Travel back in time to the golden age of the Maya with 'TimeTours: Uxmal'. Discover the world heritage and center of the Puuc region LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE.
theJOURNAL.com: TimeTours used in Cambridge Friends School iPad pilot program - 'TimeTours: Chichen Itza is a good example of the iPad's interactive nature.' - EDUCATIONAL DISCOUNTS APPLY!
TimeTours is not just a typical guidebook. Instead, this virtual trip through time brings the past back to life using modern 3D reconstructions. The Now & Then time windows let you experience what the city looked like when ball games and human sacrifices were performed here. The new 'Now & Then & ...' bring the time of the rediscovery alive..
The spherical panorama views put you right into several important locations of ancient Uxmal using the built-in compass feature.
TimeTours is the perfect travel guide on location to get the most out of your visit. If you think old stones alone are a little "dry", use the treasure hunt and minigames as an entertaining diversion
Use TimeTours at home or in your hotel and browse through a wealth information and media while listening to Mayan rhythms. The music was created by David Kneupper, the composer for a popular Maya Jump&Run game.
TimeTours: Uxmal is -universal- (offering iPhone 4 Retina resolution) - once bought it can be installed on all devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and the technical features of each are fully used.
- Lots of infoscreens with graphics, photos and animations of every temple
- 15 Now&Then time windows
- *New* Now & Then & ...
- Soundtrack with new maya rhythms
- 3 spherical panoramas that put you right into the ancient city
- Treasure hunt (play on location or at home) using GPS and hidden-object game
- Maya Quiz and Maya Memory / GameCenter support, lots of achievements
- Two Time travel tour guides help you with all features of the App
- Additional information on how to get there and where to stay
- Puuc Route info
© TimeTours & MAYA3D