TimeTours: Chichen Itza
Travel back in time to the golden age of the Maya with 'TimeTours: Chichen Itza '. Discover one of the new seven wonders and world heritage LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE.
theJOURNAL.com: TimeTours used in Cambridge Friends School iPad pilot program - 'TimeTours: Chichen Itza is a good example of the iPad's interactive nature.' - EDUCATIONAL DISCOUNTS APPLY!
TimeTours is not just a typical guidebook. Instead, this virtual trip through time brings the past back to life using modern 3D reconstructions. The Now & Then time windows let you experience what the city looked like when ball games and human sacrifices were performed here. The new 'Now & Then & ...' bring the time of the rediscovery alive..
The huge 360° panorama views put you right into several important locations of ancient Chichen Itza using the built-in compass feature.
TimeTours is the perfect travel guide on location to get the most out of your visit. If you think old stones alone are a little "dry", use the treasure hunt and minigames as an entertaining diversion
Use TimeTours at home or in your hotel and browse through a wealth information and media while listening to Mayan rhythms. The music was created by David Kneupper, the composer for a popular Maya Jump&Run game.
TimeTours: Chichen Itza is -universal- (offering iPhone 4 Retina resolution) - once bought it can be installed on all devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and the technical features of each are fully used.
- Lots of infoscreens with graphics, photos and animations of every temple
- 15 Now&Then time windows
- *New* Now & Then & ...
- Soundtrack with spanish and maya rhythms
- 3 huge panoramas that put you right into the ancient city
- Treasure hunt (play on location or at home) using GPS and hidden-object game
- *New* Maya Quiz and Maya Memory / GameCenter support, lots of achievements
- Two Time travel tour guides help you with all features of the App
- Additional information on how to get there and where to stay
- *New* Chichen Itza News
TimeTours is an ongoing project and will be updated with the latest findings and excavations. One new maya themed mini game will be added with every content update.
© TimeTours & MAYA3D